VISION , MISSION , OBJECTIVES
To be the premier centre of excellence in oral health education, service, and research in producing globally competitive professional bumiputera graduates.
To enhance the knowledge and expertise of bumiputeras in oral health through professional programmes, cutting-edge research, and community service based on moral values and professional ethics.
The main objectives in setting up Dental Faculty are :
- To meet the government's target of providing excellent dental health care
- To produce more Bumiputra professionals in the field of dentistry
- To raise the standard of dental services in the country to be at par with the developed nations
- To produce dental graduates who are highly competent clinically and technically in the field of research and innovation
- To fulfill human resource needs of the nation