RESTORATIVE DENTISTRY | PERGIGIAN RESTORATIF
Who We Are
Centre for Restorative Dentistry Studies is the largest clinical unit in the Faculty of Dentistry, with the teaching manpower of twenty-two fulltime clinical lecturers. We are responsible for the Restorative Dentistry pre-clinical and clinical courses that encompass the field of Dental Materials, Operative Dentistry, Endodontics, Removable Prosthodontics and Fixed Prosthodontics. We are also the subject experts and clinical specialists pertaining to these fields.
• To provide academic teachings relevant to Restorative Dentistry for programs offered by the faculty.
• To carry out and promote research and development in Dental Materials, Operative Dentistry, Endodontics, Removable Prosthodontics and Fixed Prosthodontics.
• To provide Restorative Dentistry specialist treatment and management to the public.
• To support various faculty activities in relation to community and national service relevant to the Centre's capability.
2. Assoc. Professor Col (B). Dr. Ikmal Hisham Ismail
3. Dr. Hayati Ishak
4. Dr. Noorharliana Mohamed Zohdi
5. Dr. Nor Faharina Abdul Hamid
2. Dr. Aiemeeza Rajali
3. Dr Eleena Mohd Yusof
4. Dr Hazlina Abd.Ghani
5. Assoc Prof. Dr Lim Tong Wah
6. Dr. Nor Wati @ Nur Atikah Mustafa
7. Dr Nur Hafizah Kamar Affendi
8. Dr Siti Mariam Ab. Ghani
9. Dr. Tengku Fazrina Tengku Mohd Ariff
10. Dr Zethy Hanum Mohamed Kassim
11. Dr. Aini Hayati Abdul Rahim
12. Dr Melati Mahmud
2. Dr Marlena Kamaruzaman
3. Dr Nurul Ain Ramlan
4. Dr Nurul Whahidah Azmi
• Dental Materials
1. Doctor of Clinical Dentistry in Prosthodontics – first intake starts in September 2016
2. Doctor of Clinical Dentistry in Endodontics – will be starting in 2017
Centre for Restorative Dentistry Studies
Faculty of Dentistry
Sungai Buloh Campus
Universiti Teknologi MARA
47000 Sungai Buloh