COMPREHENSIVE CARE CENTRE OF STUDIES | RAWATAN KOMPREHENSIF
Who We Are
Our unique department has an amalgamation of specialists for various departments brought together from 2 courses which are DCC 607 (Comprehensive Care) and DOE 602 (Operative Dentistry and Endodontics). In Comprehensive Care course, we aim to equip students from Year 3 to 5 simulating the real scenario of a general dental practitioner work. It also introduces students to the privileges and responsibilities of being a health care professional in the society.
1. Apply the technical, practical and biocompatibility aspects of dental material used for patients.
2. Demonstrate appropriate selection and manipulation of dental materials for operative and endodontics application.
3. Display appropriate bodily-kinesthetic and visual-spatial intelligence when performing various clinical procedures.
4. Formulate a treatment plan, deduce factors that may affect the progress and outcome of a proposed treatment and manage according to principles of prevention and clinical practice.
5. Combine evidence based practices and principles into clinical practices.
6. Relate knowledge with all required clinical skills to adapt a holistic approach into the practice of dentistry including cariology, special needs, case integration and field work (community outreach)
7. Analyze information in a scientific and effective manner, assist in critical thinking and problem solving for patient care.
8. Develop the ability to propose a business plan in establishing a private practice including its management.
9. Relate, integrate and apply basic sciences, behavioral sciences and clinical sciences learnt to the clinical process of patient diagnosis, treatment planning (Holistic approach) and execute the plan successfully.
Bachelor of Dental Surgery – Operative Dentistry and Endodontics
Doctor in Endodontology – intake September 2020
1. DClinDent in Special Care Dentistry- expected intake September 2021
2. DClinDent in Restorative Dentistry- expected intake September 2022