2006 -2009 International Islamic University (IIUM) Kulliyyah of Medicine
2000 -2004 University of Malaya, Biomedical, Faculty of Medicine
1999 -2001 University of Malaya, Matriculation Center of University Malaya
1994 -1997 Sekolah Menengah Aminuddin Baki
1988 -1993 Sekolah Rendah Puteri Pandan
I. Organization : Sekolah Menengah Sri Bintang Utara, Kuala Lumpur.
II. Organization : Mawar Tuisyen Centre, Taman Tun Dr Ismail.
III. Organization : University Of Malaya, Dean Office, Faculty of Science.
IV. Organization : Physiology Department, Faculty of Medicine, Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur.
V. Organization : Kolej Tun Syed Nasir (KTSN), Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia (UKM)
VI. Organization : University Malaysia Sarawak (UNIMAS)
|Current Research Interest||• Wound healing process towards diabetic healing.
• Investigation of Insulin as growth hormone and influence wound healing process (Pharmacology and Chemistry)-Current research.
• Stem cell study in dentistry approach.
|Presentations||• Procedure and preparation to patent insulin cream.
• Poster presentation 23-25th March 2009, University of Taibah, Madinah. – Can Rheolgy predict stability of insulin cream?
• Oral Presentation. 12-15 Mei 2009. 23rd MSPP .Kuala Lumpur. Wound management with application of insulin cream.
• Oral presentation. 23-25 July 2009. 5TH Indonesia, Malaysia, Brunei Conference. Novel insulin cream in managing wound healing.
|Skills and Strengths||
• Research Skills
• Computer Skills
• Self-learning, Strong skills in helping others with problem solving in both work and non-work situations.
• Organizational Ability
- Strong attention to detail and ability to help others improve their performance.