|Expertise||• Preclinical Oral Sciences
|Experience||• Senior lecturer and course coordinator in the Faculty of Dentistry, Universiti Teknologi MARA.
• Head of Department of Oral Biology from 2007 to 2013.
• Member of the Faculty’s academic board committee, curriculum committee, examination committee, Problem Based Learning (PBL) committee, timetable committee and tabung amanah committee.
• Involved in researches which have obtained grants from MOSTI (e-Science), MOHE (FRGS) and UiTM (Dana KCM).
• Obtained few awards from local and international scientific conferences for his achievements in the pharmaceutical researches in dentistry.
|Research Interest||• Periodontal tissues regeneration
|Area of Expertise / Specialization||• Preclinical Oral Sciences
|Publications (Most recent - 3 years)||• Relationship of periodontal disease and domains of oral health‐related quality of life. Journal of Clinical Periodontology. 46(2):170-180, 2019.
• 3D TECA Hydrogel Modulates Cellular Senescence and Enhances Fibroblasts Migration in Wound Healing. Asian Journal of Pharmaceutical Sciences, 2017, doi: 10.1016/j.ajps.2017.12.003 (ISI & Scopus)
• Formulation and Evaluation of 3D Injectable Biodegradable Hydrogel for the Treatment of Periodontal Disease. European Journal of Pharmaceutical and Medical Research. 5(7): 541-549, 2018.
• Periodontits: A cellular tactic to escape cancer. Annual Reviews and Resaerch in Biology. 23(6):1-5, 2018.
• The Effect of Organic Flaxseed Paste on The Colorimetric Parameters of Demineralized Tooth Surface. International Journal of New Technology and Research. 4(6):1-6, 2018.
• Oral Microbiome: A Systemic Problem. European Journal of Pharmaceutical and Medical Research. 5(7): 131-137, 2018.
• Periodontitis: An Inevitable Destruction. J Clin Res Dent. 1(1):1-4, 2018.
• The Effect of Denitrification in the Human Dental Biofilm on Oral Tissues. British Journal of Medicine and Medical Research. 19(1): 1-5, 2017.
• Within-Family Discussion on Harmful Effects of Smoking and Intention to Initiate Smoking Among European Adolescents. Journal of Addiction Medicine. 9(4): 261–265, 2015. (ISI & Scopus)
• The Role of Reactive Oxygen Species in Initiation and Progression of Periodontal Diseases. British Journal of Applied Science & Technology. 8(6): 541-549, 2015.
• The Ethics of Academic Research and Writing. Compendium of Oral Science. 1(1):40-41,2014.
|Awards||• Nagai - Shukuri Awards, Tokyo, Japan.
• Gold Award, International Invention, Innovation and Technology, ITEX May 2014.
• Gold Award, IIDEX April 2014.
• Silver Award, IIDEX March 2013.