|Qualification||• Bachelor of Dental Surgery - University of Malaya, Kuala Lumpur (2004)
• Diploma in Dental Public Health Royal College of Surgeons , England (2008)
• Master of Science in Dental Public Health - University of London (2008)
• Doctor of Philosophy in Dental Public Health - University of London (2013)
|Expertise||Dental Public Health
|Experience||More than 10 years of working experience in the Ministry of Health and UiTM|
|Research Interest||Psycho-social Correlates of Oral Health Behaviour and Oral Health Status
Tobacco Cessation and Oral Cancer
Oral Health Promotion
|Area of Expertise / Specialization||Dental Public Health
|Publications (Most recent - 3 years)||1) PAU, A. & SABRI, B. A. 2012. Relationship Between Emotional Intelligence and Job Satisfaction in Newly Qualified Malaysian Dentists. Asia-Pacific Journal of Public Health.
2) Md Sabri BA, Abu-Hassan MI, Ahmad R. An educational environment evaluation of the undergraduate Bachelor of Dental Surgery Program in UiTM. 2nd Colloqium for Teaching and Learning. Kota Bahru, Kelantan 2014.
3) Lim TW, Md Sabri BA, Ahmad R. The Effect of Mandibular Angulation on Gonial Angle and Tooth Length Measurement of Dental Panoramic Radiographs. International Colloquium on Science and Technology 2014:150-153
|Awards||Gold Medal IIDEL 2014|