|Academic Qualification||BDS(UiTM), MSc. DPH(Distinction)(London), DDPH(RCS England)|
|Expertise / Specialization||Dental Public Health, Preventive Dentistry|
|Professional Affiliation/ Membership||Royal College of Surgeon of England|
|Research Interest||1. Oral health-related quality of life
2. Preventive measure
3. Research productivity and barriers
|On going Research Grant||Identification of Pathways Through Which Social Cohension Impacts on Oral Health Related Quality of Life|
|Consultation Project/ Consultancy||1. Undergraduate research-Relationship between Smoking and Oral Health-Related Quality of Life among Shah Alam UiTM Students (2015-2016)
2. Undergraduate research – Review on The Safety of E-Cigarettes and It Usage as An Alternative Tool for Tobacco Cessation Program (2016-2018)
|Publications||1. Using Geographical Information System to Visualise Potential Public Library Outlets, 2015.
2. Determinants of oral health related quality of life among elderly people in United Kingdom, 2015.
3. Smoking Cessation Program In Undergraduate Curriculum, 2015.
4. School oral health project, 2012.