|Who We Are...
The Infection Prevention and Control Committee (IPACC) comprises of multidisciplinary team members.
IPACC’s role is multifaceted, i.e. planning, monitoring, evaluating, educating and updating all clinical staffs and students regarding infection prevention and control in clinical and laboratory practice. It is also responsible for development and reinforcement of the updated Infection Prevention and Control Protocol, surveillance of needle prick injury, medical waste management and dissemination of infection control information for staffs, students and patients education.
We believe that an effective prevention, monitoring and control of infections are an integral part of the quality and safety clinical practice.
- Dr. Nik Mohd Mazuan NM Rosdy (Oral & Maxillofacial Medicine) - Head
- Dr. Nurul Izzah Mohd Sarmin (Microbiologist)
- Mdm Norashikin Sallah (Science Officer - Laboratory)
- Mdm Suzila Sukri (Medical Nurse - Matron)
- Mdm Azrin Rahayu Basri (Dental Nurse - Sister)
- Mdm Wan Hazita Wan Hassan (Dental Nurse)
- Mrs Norfazillah Zaini (Dental Technologist)
Dr. Nik Mohd Mazuan NM Rosdy (Head)
Tel : 603-6126 6108
Mdm Suzila Sukri (Medical Nurse - Matron)
Tel : 603-6126 6172