|Who We Are...
Quality Assurance Committee of the Faculty of Dentistry UiTM had been formed since the establishment of the faculty in 2006. Since then, the sole purpose of this committee is to manage the Quality Management System of the Faculty, which started with only 25 Quality Procedures. Following the exponential growth of the Faculty over the years, there are now 33 Quality Procedures that are being practiced in the Faculty.
The Committee aims to organize the Quality Management System of the Faculty following an established structured system. The Quality Management System is ensured to be practiced by each division and subdivision of the Faculty, which includes the higher management units, administration units, academic units, research units and also the clinical units. With our continuous commitment for excellence in Quality, we strive for self-accreditation for the Faculty in the future.
1. Chairperson – Dr. Teh Adilla Mustaza
2. Document Officer – Noor Hafisah Mohd Yusof
3. Representative for Administrative Unit – Nor Aini Kusaini & Rubiah Mohd Yusoff
4. Representative for Academic & Student Affairs Unit – Sufiah Ismail
5. Representative for Industry & Community Network & Research Unit – Norashikin Salleh
6. Representative for Centre of Comprehensive Care Studies – Dr. Mahrusah Jamaludin
7. Representative for Centre of Population Oral Health & Clinical Prevention Studies – Dr. Aza Fazura Asmaon
8. Representative for Centre of Paediatric Dentistry and Orthodontics Studies – Dr. Norashikin Abu Bakar
9. Representative for Centre of Preclinical Sciences Studies – Dr. Faezah Sabirin
10. Representative for Centre of Periodontology Studies - Profesor Dr. Fouad Hussain M H Al-Bayaty
11. Representative for Centre of Restorative Dentistry Studies - Dr. Norwati @ Nur Atikah Mustafa
12. Representative for Centre of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Studies - Dr. Tengku Intan Baizura Tengku Jamaluddin
13. Representative for Centre of Oral & Maxillofacial Diagnostic and Medicine Studies - Dr. Nurharnani Harun
14. Representative for Postgraduate Studies Unit – Dr. Budi Aslinie Md Sabri
15. Representative for Clinical Unit - Ruthelah Abdul Jamak & Kamarudin Wahab